Patients who have not registered at KIMS Bibi will find a slip with a few basic data to be filled. The slip can be found at the left side upon entrance. Upon submission of the form a card will be given, with a dedicated M. R. (Medical Records) Number. This number will be used for patient recognition in the hospital. The patient is advised not to lose the card. If it is utmost emergency for the patient, please admit him to the emergency counter at the back.
Visitors And Family
Visiting time is set for 5 PM to 7 PM for all rooms. And in the ICU’s only one person is allowed to see the patient. This is to avoid any infections to ICU patients.
We thank you for following all the rules at KIMS.
Patients inside KIMS
General Ward, Twin Sharing, Non AC rooms, AC Rooms,
Manager On Duty
Every Night at KIMS, there will be an administrative staff. If any problems are faced feel free to contact the Duty Manager. He can be contacted in the number 040 24528122.
Information for IN- Patients/ Bystanders
- Only one bystander is allowed to stay with the patient
- Children below 12 years will not be allowed to visit patient
- Hospital clothes will be provided, Laundry facility can be availed.
- Food from outside is not allowed in the hospital
- Food recommended by our Doctors / Dietician will be served to the patient from the F&B Department
Infection Control Guidelines
- Wash hands before and after patient contact
- Wear gloves and mask, whenever necessary
- Avoid visiting patients if you are sick or if have an open wound
- Always keep the door closed
- Avoid handling any instrument/surface that have been in contact with blood or body fluid.
- No medication from outside should be taken into patient rooms
- All household items [ Pillow, bed spread, etc] will be provided
- Maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise
- Entire hospital and premises are strictly non smoking area
- Please don’t open the windows in AC rooms
- Don’t permit children into balconies
- Familiarize with the locations of FIRE Exits which are clearly marked
- Floor plans and Direction boards are displayed at prominent location. Please familiarize with them
- Follow the directions of staff in case a CODE RED is announced over the Hospital Public Address System